Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Because it was there


Again, people wonder why I'm single.  THIS.  This is why I'm single.  Because Pen Guy is what's available.  Because Pen Guy thinks posting this photo is rational behavior.  Is he picking up satellite radio frequencies with that setup?  If he's got a Lego and a jelly bean stuck up there too I'm going to just call the Pink Sisters right now.  A friend commented that maybe this one is a self-made millionaire and has nothing else to do with his time.  No.  No amount of money could make this better.  The only plus is that I, too, prefer blue ink, but for the love of ultra-fine Sharpies, I will not borrow a pen from this dude.

And then there's Twizzler Guy.

If it doesn't fit in your nose or ear, stick it in the next available hole, your mouth.  And DON'T forget to take a selfie.  And post it on a dating site.  You never know how many Twizzler- and walrus-loving women are out there until you try.  I'm sure all of the Red Vines ladies gave him a thumbs down right off the bat, but those Twizzler gals...myself included...we considered it.  Because it was late and we were hungry and food has replaced sex in our lives.  Some of us even snapped a screen shot...as of an example of what not to post on the Internet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment