Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Take my breath away


Another Tinder gem.  This guy would have come in handy when I was hiking up that mountain--I could have used the oxygen tank and continued past 13,000 feet without feeling dizzy and worrying that I was going to fall off the side...only to have my body found later thanks to my construction orange fleece that I own for just that purpose (we all have our neuroses).

But I digress.  I am sure that he has a legitimate condition that requires the use of oxygen and I am sorry that that is the case, but come on, if you're going to post photos on a dating site wouldn't you at least try to find--or stage--some without the nasal cannula?  I don't post photos of me wearing my CPAP mask.  Hey, baby, if you spend the night you'll sleep great because I don't snore anymore; I just look like a fighter pilot.  Or Watto from The Phantom Menace.  Sadly, I'm sure there are guys out there who are into that.

So let's address the outfit.  Is an Anthrax t-shirt really children's birthday party attire?  I appreciate that he is trying to offset the thrash metal with the princess tiara, but the combination just isn't working for me.  Call me picky.  I'm really fine with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment