Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The buck stops here


So this is one of the available men in St. Louis who showed up on my Tinder feed about a year ago.  Enticing, right?  "Antler Guy," as he has affectionately come to be known by my Facebook friends, is now the standard by which all other online oddballs are judged.  I swiped left (not interested) because I'd like to find someone with more than six bucks to his name.  And pants.  Really any type of socially acceptable outer layer of below-the-waist clothing would have gained points, but very few.  It's like this was an episode of Naked and Afraid gone terribly, terribly wrong.  Be grateful for your husbands, ladies.  And their pants.

My question, though, is what on God's green earth would make this guy think this photo was a good idea?  Wait, wait, wait.  Back up.  What would inspire you to stick your junk in a deer skull?  And what friend is supporting this decision by taking the photo?  That means that there is more than one guy out there who thinks this is acceptable.  I hope they didn't bite anyone else.  This could be contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment