Tuesday, August 25, 2015

No raptor rapture here

It's no wonder my dating life is extinct.  Look what I have to deal with:


Impressive.  The camera angle really makes those tiny dinosaur arms look a lot longer.  


Is that a drill next to his head?  So it wasn't an asteroid after all...just Darwinism.


Gesundheit.



I won't argue with you there, buddy.  And it's a melfie in an airplane bathroom.  Good God, you've taken the public toilet backdrop to new heights.  


And you, sir, have taken Photoshop to a new low.  (But I will give you points for choosing a reptile other than a python.)  It's a good thing that little guy gave you a ride after he bit off your feet.  

So, in closing, I'm just not feeling a connection with these Cretaceous Casanovas...maybe it's because I don't wear dinosaur jammies, maybe it's self-preservation because I'm a mammal who's lower on their food chain.  Either way, I'll leave these opportunities for some paleontologist living in coastal Montana about a million years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment