Thursday, September 3, 2015

Freaks without borders

It's always refreshing to know that I am not alone in my angst.  My good friend in Australia occasionally sends me screen shots of her own online matches to remind me that the situation isn't any better on the other side of the planet.

She rencently had this chat:


Oooh, normally I'd be all over this one except that I can't even floss my back molars without at least one dry heave.  Maybe someday he'll find a nice hot dog eating champion.  Or a funny garbage disposal.  There's an idea...he can go stick his junk in that.

Then the other night she sent me this prospect:


I'm not sure if this guy is seeking sexual partners or a circus troupe.  I have to laugh at the "no strings attached" fun.  Reading this, I assume that he wouldn't mind some strings or rope or what have you.  And that contortion trick...I didn't think that people who live down under actually go down under.  If he can do that, I ask you, does he really need one or two more people in the room?  

I tell you what, after reading these, I do.  One to fix me a margarita and the other to call the convent.

No comments:

Post a Comment